Last Christmas

 Last Christmas

 
 
 

The song is about a heartbreaking breakup of romantic love

that occurred the previous month during the Christmas holiday season

talks about how they gave their heart to the person they loved

and then how it was taken away, leaving them hurt and alone 

at the end of the song it has a happy ending

since they give their heart to someone truly special

This is one of my favorite songs

at Christmas I always listen to it

and even if it's not Christmas I still listen to it

Aside from the lyrics, I really like the melody and the video

It was composed by George Michael in 1981

and they separated in 1986

Wham! It was a duo made up of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley

 

 


 

 





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Podcast- Top 5 Cake Baking Mistakes!

I need a hero- Shrek 2

Podcast - Are you following your dreams?