I need a hero- Shrek 2

 I need a hero- Shrek 2

 



The song I need a hero is originally from Bonnie Tyler and released in 1984.
The song I need a hero was made famous in the movie Shrek 2.
When the princess Fiona is in a dangerous situation and Shrek and his friends  trying to rescue her.
 The lyrics of the song express the need for a hero to come and rescue someone in trouble.
In the movie Shrek becomes that hero who with the help of his friends Puss in Boots, Donkey, Jengi (the Gingerbread Man) and a giant cookie come to save Princess Fiona from the Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming.
The song in the film is used humorous way and adds a touch of emotion and comedy to the moment when Shrek and his friends rush to reach the castle and rescue Fiona. 
 I really like the Shrek movies.
 I think they are one of my favorites, I like this scene better in the Latin Spanish dubbing because it gives it more emotion than what is in English.
Watch the shrek movies, you won't get bored!
 

 


 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Podcast- Top 5 Cake Baking Mistakes!

Podcast - Are you following your dreams?