Remember the Time

 Remember the Time- Michael Jackson

 
 
 
I have always been a fan of Michael Jackson, I really like his songs. I think he is the king of pop.
This song was released in 1991.
 
 I really like the Egyptian clothes they wear in the video and how they give an introduction to what the Egyptian pharaohs were like and how they brought people to entertain them, and if they couldn't entertain them, they would kill them
 
I also really like how they dance, and the rhythm of the song is catchy.
This song is about love, memories and special moments that lovers experienced.
 
Talks about the moment they fell in love for the first time, and the time they got to spend together and remembering the beautiful moments they shared.
  Also, like everything has its beginning and end, whatever happens, take it as something positive and never forget that. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Podcast- Top 5 Cake Baking Mistakes!

I need a hero- Shrek 2

Podcast - Are you following your dreams?