Criminal Minds

 Criminal Minds

This is one of my favorite series, it premiered on September 22 of 2005. It is a group of people from the FBI who investigate cases of people with twisted minds and try to capture them before they commit a crime.

Criminal Minds: Cual fue el capítulo más sobrevalorado de la serie

When I was younger, I really love watching this series with my mom. And my dad hardly likes those types of programs, he says they are boring and he better watches action movies. 

My favorite characters are:

Spencer Reid, I always liked his personality and his way of thinking when solving cases.

Derek Morgan, I like that he is the same, he is very supportive and gets along very well with Penelope.

 And Penelope García, she is very happy, she is always in charge of contacting us by phone or computer, basically she is like a hacker.




Sometimes I feel like it's not the same anymore, because there aren't the same actors as before.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Podcast- Top 5 Cake Baking Mistakes!

I need a hero- Shrek 2

Podcast - Are you following your dreams?